Registration and Residency
New to District 151
New Parents/Guardians and Returning parents needing to prove residency, please click on the registration requirements link for required documents needed to register. If you have any questions please contact Ms. Donnesie Hill at (708) 339-1516.
Kindergarten registration will be Wednesday, May 29, 2019. Please check back for further updates.
Eligibility requirements and additional information is listed below.
- Must be five years of age on or by September 1, 2019
- All required documents must be provided at or before time of screening
Returning Student Registration 2019-2020
You will need your username and password to access your parent portal account
New Student Registration 2019-2020
This is intended for students who have never attended School District 151, were not enrolled at the close of the school year, or transferred out before the end of the year.
Below are the steps to complete new student registration
- You will need create an account through our parent portal (link below)
- Complete the online pre-registration
- Upload required documents or turn in documents to our district office Monday-Thursday from 9am-3pm